ad: Alphaant-1

Ham Radio 360 (Fo Time Podcast re-branded)

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K4CDN, Apr 19, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K4CDN

K4CDN Ham Member QRZ Page

http://hamradio360.com/index.php/2016/04/19/ham-radio-360-press-release/

The Fo Time Podcast is now Ham Radio 360
    Popular ham radio podcast gets a new name and enhanced web presence

Fo Time, The Other Ham Radio Podcast has attracted thousands of new listeners over the last two years. With over fifty episodes covering all aspects of the ham radio hobby, the Fo Time Podcast is one of the most popular podcasts for the new amateur radio operator or those who want to learn about the hobby. Topics range from setting up your first station to operating DX, repeaters, antennas, building projects and product reviews. The podcast encourages ham radio operators to explore and learn about the world of radio communications in plain language and with practical advice.
    The show is hosted by Cale Nelson, K4CDN, previously the Music Director at WHRZ FM in South Carolina. After a decade in broadcast radio, Cale took a break from the station and fulfilled a life long desire to get his ham radio license. Cale combined his passion for broadcasting and ham radio into a new podcast tailored for the new ham radio operator, the Fo Time Podcast.
    "As our audience expanded way beyond our expectations, we felt it was necessary to have a name that reflected the true nature of the podcast" Said Cale Nelson, host of the podcast. "Amateur Radio 360 better describes how the show looks at the hobby from all directions". In addition to the new name, the new web site we be the focal point for the podcast and will feature additional content from regular guests and co-hosts.
    The Ham Radio 360 podcast is produced every two weeks and is available in iTunes, Stitcher and other popular podcast apps.
    To listen to the podcast and check out the HamRadio 360 community, visit www.hamradio360.com

For more information contact Cale Nelson, cale@hamradio360.com.

[​IMG]

N5DEV, AB4UG, K5MTY and 3 others like this.
  2. W9AFB

W9AFB Ham Member QRZ Page

Cale and friends do a great job with this podcast. It's enjoyable for the prospective, new, and experienced hams. Keep up the good work!

N5DEV and K4CDN like this.
  3. KG7NXO

KG7NXO Ham Member QRZ Page

This is a great show - It's been a valuable resource for me to explore new areas of Amateur Radio. Have fun in Dayton, Cale.

N5DEV and K4CDN like this.
  4. KK4AMP

KK4AMP Ham Member QRZ Page

Now I'm confused. It's no longer fo time? Is it getting close to fo time? I had been preparing a MS paint graphic that depicted me blading at 45...

KG7MVM likes this.
  5. W5GAS

W5GAS Ham Member QRZ Page

This was my first and still favorite ham radio podcast. Whether it's SOTA, EMCOMM, contesting, digital voice, digital modes, solar, etc. these guys have a place for you. Whether your a new Tech or a grissled veteran, this show has something for you.

6. AL7U

AL7U Ham Member QRZ Page

Great news Cale! Now I can recommend the podcast to folks without having to repeat the name two or three times after being met with confusion :D

N5DEV likes this.
  7. N6MRW

N6MRW Ham Member QRZ Page

Outstanding podcast, now with a much better name. Been listening since before I got my ticket, always good info and interesting discussion.

N5DEV likes this.
  8. AE5TE

AE5TE Ham Member QRZ Page

Hot dog! HR-360, FO-Time or whatever you want to call it, it is a superb 'cast. Keep up the great work!

N5DEV likes this.