ad: QSLWorks-1

Ham Radio 360: 13 Colonies Special Event

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K4CDN, Jun 27, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. NN4F

NN4F Ham Member QRZ Page

K2L will be sending cards for 2017 if you supply a SASE, as stated on this thread, someone said i said that I didn't have time, that wasn't the reason, there where multiple reasons, many stations requesting a separate card for multiple band/modes, not satisfied with one card, over 700 cards without SASE, and other reasons including nasty emails because we took a while to get the cards out. we sent out 8632 cards for 2016, and i still have another 400+ to go, they have been coming in right up to last week before the event. This year I've been blasted with some of the nastiest emails I've ever seen from the ham community, when we announced that we would only do LOTW/EQSL, so I decided we would order more cards and send out for 2017.

Paul - NN4F/K2L SC state manager

2. W7LZN

W7LZN Ham Member QRZ Page

Sorry to hear that Paul.
    This was my first Special event, as well as my first HF contacts! I had a BLAST with this event! I work with the general public everyday and know how some people can be. Its just hard to imagine that THIS group of people could be like that... Either way, thank you for all the hard work you and your group did to make it a great event!

Brad~W7LZN

KQ4MM likes this.
  3. WJ4U

WJ4U Subscriber QRZ Page

qu'est que c'est?

4. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

Website is back up. He had eye surgery so please don't email him.

5. KI4GXO

KI4GXO Ham Member QRZ Page

Had a ball it was a real Hoot,hope to do it next year.THANKS

6. K3DQB

K3DQB Ham Member QRZ Page

I mailed my log in over the weekend and received my certificate for a clean sweep yesterday. That makes six years in a row of clean sweeps for me. I am already looking forward to next year's event.
    Regards...
    Walt/K3DQB

7. KD2NOM

KD2NOM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Got it already? That's fast service!

8. KC5YWN

KC5YWN Ham Member QRZ Page

How did you get yours so quick? I sent mine in July 3rd it says by tracking it got there Thurs delivered Fri I don't see how they have them ready yet and match everything by the logs they go by? Am I missing something? I got all my contacts on Sat in one quick sweep But congrats on your sweep and 6years in a row this is my 4th and got it before the 4th of July!!!!! &3 and again congrats!!!!

9. KC5YWN

KC5YWN Ham Member QRZ Page

I didn't wait long enough, went to post office got mine today. Havent opened it just yet but I did get mine today.