For Sale HAM GEAR

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC2MIB, Sep 28, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. KC2MIB

KC2MIB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

1. I have a Yaesu FT 757-GXII set. This features the radio, the FP-757HD, the FC-757 AT and Yaesu hand mic. Items can be picked up or delivered anywhere within 100 miles of Fayetteville, NC. Shipping will be at buyers expense, if required. Asking $550 for the lot. No trades or tire kickers will be entertained.
    2. I have a few items that someone might find useful. These items can be restored or used for spare parts. A National NC-125 Receiver (the dial movement is intact and smooth) and the matching external speaker, A Heathkit SB-500 2m transverter, A Heathkit HW-30 and A Heathkit Cheyenne MT-1. Also, two cigar boxes of spare tubes. Make a sensible offer and I can deliver or meet within 50 miles of Fayetteville NC. No trades or tire kickers will be entertained. These items will not be sold separately. Shipping will be at buyers expense.
    3. Cushcraft A17B2 - 17 ELE. 2M BEAM. ASKING $150 to take it out of my garage. I'll throw in about 100 ft RG 213 coax cable.
    I can be reached @ 910-813-0755 or kc2mib1@yahoo.com

Attached Files:

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.