ad: elecraft

Ham Entertainment

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by Guest, Nov 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

KG2RG writes:

SlingShot-99 the ham readio web sites association
    SlingShot-99 is a network of ham radio related web sites working together to help people find ham sites anywhere in the world

Here is what we have:

Search Engine: This is a search engine similar to the Alta. Vista, Google and Yahoo. All web sites with in the network will be listed. Lets say your web site is a ham site in Tennesse and My site is in NY. Now suppose one of my viewers follows a link to the net work site (SlingShot-99)
    and while he's there, He decides to do a search for a ham site in Tennessee because he is going there to visit the in-laws next week and he would like to work some
    recommended repeaters or find a ham event while he's there.

Here our some free services we can offer you:

Forums: There is one forum at this time. We could add more in the future if the need should arise. The 1 forum is called "THE RAG CHEW". These forums are a place for people from all the sites to get to gether, trade reports ask questions and whatever else they want. Webmasters should should stop by the forums and look to help answer questions while plugging there web site at the same time. Example: "Hi Rick, yes the Yaesu FT901 DM has AM. Dave from www.yoursite.com."

News Room: The news room is where articles, news and updates about your site are posted. Only web sites within the network and volunteer editors are allowed to post . All web sites within the association will be giving a user name and a password witch will allow you to make new post, edit or delete a post that you already made.

Other features: Want ads, photo gallery, Tell a friend, Voting, Surveys, a viewers survey where you and viewers can post a survey but only the associates and editors can edit and delete any post at your descretion.

There are no banner ads here. SlingShot-99 does not sell anything and does not make any money on this. SlingShot-99 is like a mall providing entertainment and all of the ham radio related web sites are like the stores with in the mall. And the people will brows through the mall and go in and out of the stores.

Lets face it, web surfers like verity. The ham radio web sites association will provide just that and we would like you to be a part of this project.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the network, Then just contact me via e-mail and I will submit your site into the search engine data base and set up a user name and password for you.

I will need the following information from you:

(1) your name.

(2) your sites URL

(3) site title

(4) Your password (make one up and remember it)

(5) A link: A link to SlingShot-99 from your site. You put the link were you want and how you want.

If you have any questions or need any additional information, Please feel free to contact me. Thanking you in advance, Justin from our ham radio network.

www.jungleheaven.com/slingshot

Justin Cummings, KG2RG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.