Hallicrafters SR150

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by KB0WKD, Feb 20, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KB0WKD

KB0WKD Ham Member QRZ Page

There was an ad about 2 days ago that a ham in Arizona posted. The ad was for a Hallicrafter SR 150 transceiver that needed work, a working power supply for it, and an owners manual for sale. The ad is gone and I did not see a sold ad for it. Does anyone now how to reach this ham? I would like to have him contact me about it. He can email me at: mtth187@windstream.net.

2. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hi there - I've searched high and low, including searching "deleted" listings and at least all the way back to October 2018, I have found no listings for an SR-150 in the QRZ Swap Meet section. I searched for SR-150 with the hyphen and SR150 without, and just for Hallicrafters. Not saying the search function in the forum software is perfect, but I even page searched (CTRL+F) all the way back to last Friday, one page at a time, looking for possible deleted entries and found nothing.

Are you certain it was here on QRZ and not another site?

If you're sure, I would suggest this: start a thread in "Ham Radio Discussions" with the title "Arizona ham with Hallicrafters SR-150 for sale?" - words to that effect - a lot of members here only check that forum and likely won't see a post in this forum. If he checks here you may have a chance of him seeing your thread.

Good luck in your quest

Dave
    W7UUU

3. W3ESE

W3ESE Ham Member QRZ Page

I found it on the other site and gave him the info....I think he's good now.

Ray
    W3ESE

W7UUU likes this.