ad: ProAudio-1

For Sale Hallicrafters HT-40 transmitter AM/CW.

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K1OIK, Jul 11, 2019 at 3:35 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. K1OIK

K1OIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

DSC_3179.JPG
    Not included, external meter, crystal, light bulb, key, mike, clock, antenna.
    $125 plus shipping or you can try an offer.
    Works on AM, but not PM, CW, not suitable for FT-8, it does have a terminal for antenna relay switching.
    Now this seems to be an issue, only contact me with my QRZ address, if you cannot follow that guideline you are not a candidate to purchase this transmitter.
    I have never used it in a contest, field day, on a boat on salt water or outside.
    I never smoked, steamed, or vaped. So no residue of nicotine, marijuana or meth that I added nor does it seem like the previous owner did that.

N3PZZ, KD4ISM and KD2LGX like this.
  2. N3PZZ

N3PZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Lol!!! Nice demo.

W7UUU and K1OIK like this.
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.