ad: ARR

SOLD HALLICRAFTERS HA-1 T.O. KEYER

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB2QLL, May 30, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
  1. WB2QLL

WB2QLL Ham Member QRZ Page

This legendary keyer works fine, used on the air and looks good with minor wear marks. I replaced the filter capacitors but otherwise it seems original, except for one of the front feet. When I got it, one of the front feet was missing so I replaced it with a stick-on foot. If you ever find one of the originals it will be a simple matter to remove it and rivet in the new one.

The octal plug used for connecting to the transmitter is included. Manual may be downloaded from the Bama site.

Yours for $100 includes free insured US shipping, shipping elsewhere at your cost. PayPal only or cash please. International shipping welcome. As is, no returns, no refunds. In-person pickup in the Chicago-Milwaukee area welcome.

Email and PayPal address is petef@sprynet.com

1ha1 mains.JPG

1ha1 mains.JPG

1ha1 unders.JPG

1ha1 lefts.JPG

1hat rears.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

K3XR and K6RA like this.
  2. WB2QLL

WB2QLL Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD it is.

W2VW likes this.
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.