H40T no sign of them

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by NZ5F, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: QSOToday-1
ad: Left-2
  1. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Almost 6PM and I am STILL at work.
    No spots since 1630 early this morning!!! Wonder where they went? Fast DXpedition!

Meanwhile, T2GM is on from Tuvalu. Might as well work them instead.

2. KQ9J

KQ9J Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I think I MAY have worked T2GM on 15. Too many RB's on frequency, QRMers, impostors, and general IDIOTS!! This one is attracting them worse than any other DXpedtion I've heard lately! It's probably a good thing they don't live near me...I doubt I could get on the air from JAIL!!!! I want to choke the living SNOT out of them!!

3. WA6MHZ

Just worked T2GM on 15. They are at 21018 and have a GREAT 59 Sig!

4. W4PG

W4PG Super Moderator Lifetime Member 279 Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Thanks for mentioning them. Just bagged 'em on 15 CW!

..............Bob

5. KQ9J

I'm in the log on 15 cw! That's nice to wake up to! :)

6. KF5RYJ

KF5RYJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I got T2GM on 12m yesterday. I'm surprised the pileup wasn't bigger. It only took me twenty or thirty times. :)

Man, I LOVE 12M and 17M. Good places to catch some DX in the late afternoon.

7. WA6MHZ

THINK I worked the H40T on 21CW tonight. Will see if they have an online log

8. K7JBQ

K7JBQ Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Got H40T on 12m CW at 0104. T2GM at 0527 yesterday on 20 CW. Pretty good two days off!

Bill

9. WA6MHZ

it is 5:30AM and H40T is great copy on 7150 (wking 7155), but a group of 4 land LIDS decided to hold a ragchew roundtable right on his frequency and are intentionally trying to JAM him off the air. They know exactly what they are doing and are commenting continuously about it. But, H40T is loud enough to work him through the Jamming. Will be tough for Midwest and East Coasters though as the LIDS are all running Kilowatts and beams to effect Maximum interference! This is just the kind of thing Laura needs to find out about and send out NALs for! K4WJM seems to be the ringleader.

I caught the OFs between breaths and made it into the log! Now they are jamming with RTTY.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  10. KQ9J

How DARE somebody else use THEIR frequency!!! I'm sure they had REALLY IMPORTANT traffic for each other, though. Can't have them FURRINERS interfere, ya know :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.