ad: AlphaRF-1

For Sale GRUNDIG YACHT BOY YB-400PE

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB9CTP, Jan 31, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Great buy on a GRUNDIG YACHT BOY YB-400 PE ! Just $30 + $10 shipping to the lower 48 states. This is a LW-MW-SW-FM PLL Synthesized Dual Conversion receiver that originally retailed for $199.95. It also has a BFO to copy SSB & CW which works very well. The antenna is straight...and this radio works well on all bands. In addition to monitoring the ham bands, I use it for MW DXing..because it does a great job!

Ok, so why so cheap? There are a couple of minor scuffs on the silver paint job, the flip stand on the back isn't there anymore and, at some point, someone let batteries leak which discolored some paint on the back. However, NONE of these issues is a big deal at all and none affect the radio's performance.

If you're interested, send me an E MAIL at Radioron50@yahoo.com and I'll get right back to you. Again, $30 + $10 shipping USPS money orders or official bank checks; no PAYPAL please. And, I will ship the same day your payment arrives and the radio will be well packed! YB-400-1.jpg YB-400-2.jpg

2. W4EGE

W4EGE Ham Member QRZ Page

USB or LSB? Or both?

3. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

The BFO has a fine tuning knob that allows tuning both USB and LSB.

The radio is now S O L D. Thanks for looking!

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.