For Sale GRUNDIG S-350DL + MORE SW PORTABLES

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB9CTP, Feb 28, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Here's a nice Grundig S-350DL AM FM Shortwave large portable radio that looks good and works good. The antenna is straight and the battery box is clean. Great audio and very sensitive on all bands. (fyi, no BFO for ssb/cw). Because the battery door is missing, I'm only asking $35 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states. USPS money order or official bank checks only; No Paypal please. If interested, email me at Radioron50@yahoo.com. S-350DL.jpg Here's a mint, almost new Retekess V-115 small AM FM and Shortwave portable with MP3 player & digital record feature (if you insert mini SD card). Great FM, good shortwave, decent AM (gets all your locals). Comes with original box and charging cord. Just $12 shipped ! Retekess V-115.jpg Here's an unbranded AM FM Shortwave pocket sized portable that is also nearly new. It works surprisingly well on all bands. Just $10 shipped! SW-1.jpg Again, if you are interested in any of these radios please contact me via email at Radioron50@yahoo.com. Shipping to the lower 48 states only. USPS money orders or official bank checks; No Paypal please. I will ship the same day your payment arrives and immediately send you a tracking number. Thanks for looking !!

KE9OL and KT4RK like this.
  2. WB9CTP

The RETEKESS V-115 is S O L D pending arrival of funds. The other two radios are still available.

3. WB9CTP

Both the Grundig and the unbranded radios are now S O L D pending arrival of funds. The other radio sold earlier. Thanks for looking and thanks to QRZ.com!

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.