ad: SDRKits-1

Gripe of the day.

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N1KWW, Apr 17, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N3AB

N3AB Subscriber QRZ Page

Oh boy. This is going to get good. :eek::eek::eek:

2. K5MIL

K5MIL Ham Member QRZ Page

3. K5MIL

Delete

Attached Files:

W4IOA and WZ7U like this.
  4. K5MIL

HipReplacement.jpg

Bill - K5MIL

W1TRY and W4IOA like this.
  5. K6UJ

K6UJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

SSB ? You aren't going with the herd and doing FT8 ? :D

K8AI and WQ4G like this.
  6. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

I know I'm a couple minutes early for tomorrows complaint but I just wanted to be first in line.

AC8UN, W4IOA and VK4HAT like this.
  7. VK4HAT

VK4HAT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

It does depend on what type of video you are making, or blogs for that matter. I have had people email me and complain my blog and or videos did not contain enough detail for them to build what I did. I am not making tutorials, I am more or less making a diary of what I have done. I do hope it inspired someone to make their own stuff, but I am by no means trying to show anyone how to do it. I am just not expert enough for that. A lot of videos on youtube fall into that category rather than being tutorials.

And sometimes we just have to suck it up and do some research, ask some questions and learn how to do it yourself, which is what i have to do most of the time with everything i build. Bring together all the bits of information from 20 different websites. Cause someone has not done all the thinking for me.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  8. N4NYK

N4NYK Ham Member QRZ Page

I've never seen an unboxing video in which the box arrived in a destroyed condition from shipping. That would be seem to be more relevant to reality these days. The cat could still be included in the video.

9. KE0ZU

KE0ZU Ham Member QRZ Page

Why in the world, would E.F. Johnson put TWO R.F. connectors, on the back of a transmitter?:( Took me an hour to figger out I hooked the Watt meter up the wrong one!!!

So.....I put on NEW labels with BIG letters so maybe it won't happen again. We'll see! ;)

[​IMG]

WZ7U likes this.
  10. WF4W

WF4W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

the internet is allowing man to discover new outlets to alleviate their weirdo compulsions