GridTracker - A WSJT-X Companion

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Software' started by N0TTL, Feb 7, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. W1XWX

W1XWX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Just a note to the developers-- the latest version (March 13, 2018) SEEMS TO BE WORKING QUIT WELL! No issues so far. I am running Windows 10.

Thank you and 73,
    Joe W1XWX

2. W1XWX

Installed the latest Patch-- 3-19-2018 not getting any grid decodes. This is the first time for any issues. Windows 10, Flex 3000 radio. WSJT-X is decoding just fine but no grids on Gridtracker.

3. N0TTL

N0TTL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry about that! I had to make a change (ie; remove my udp proxy program ) to how messages are handled from wsjt-x to be able to support Macintosh and Linux machines. It looks like your windows firewall or other firewall is preventing "GridTracker.exe" from seeing local traffic.

One option would be to download the full installer and install.. wait for any network security prompts and "allow" gridtracker local as well as remote access.

Second option would be to go into your firewall settings and add GridTracker to "allowed" programs for local and remote access.

Good luck and sorry for the trouble :/

4. W1XWX

Thanks a full reinstall fixed it. 73

5. KG5THG

KG5THG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Very cool. Looking forward to trying this during the sporadic e on 6 meters this season.

6. WL7CG

WL7CG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Just came across this yesterday. Great program. Plays well with JTDX.

7. KB0NAV

KB0NAV Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi,

Installed the Linux version yesterday and seems to work well. Have been using Alert JT with the database (MySQL?) to track who I'd already contacted. Not seeing that functionality on Grid Tracker. Rather they trying to get both to run at the same time could you make it use the existing contacts database? I did try exporting the adi from Alert JT and importing it to Grid Tracker but it doesn't seem to remember when restarted.

73 Randy