grid square award approved but badge does not appear on db page

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by K6CLS, Dec 31, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. K6CLS

K6CLS Ham Member QRZ Page

hi, I uploaded the 2016 NPOTA ADIF for NY6CI. Applied for two awards, US Counties and Grid Square. Both were approved.

The Counties award badge appears on the NY6CI lookup page, but the Grid Squares badge does not.

I reapplied for Grid Squares award, it was approved again, still no badge on the lookup page.

I am managing the NY6CI page and log book. I have Grid Squares award from my own log book.

So I think that's a bug on QRZ web code: NY6CI's awards should be independent of K6CLS's awards.

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

You have yet to apply for the NY6CI Grid Square award, it is waiting.
    Open your logbook, click on Awards then highlight NY6CI and then proceed to analyze the Grid Square award. Click on "Congratulations - Apply Now"

3. K6CLS

Hi, thanks for replying.

I have done exactly this. Clicking on "Congrats" button results in an email saying the award was approved. I've done this twice. I don't know why it doesn't move past "Congrats" to the "100%" green circle, like I see in the Counties award.

Here's the email that comes to me after I hit congrats. I've done it twice, got two emails, the same both times

Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 06:00:02 +0000
    Mime-Version: 1.0
    Reply-To: support@qrz.com
    Subject: QRZ Awards -- Award Approved!
    To: cls@employees.org
    X-QRZ-Mail: lbook Sat, 31 Dec 2016 06:00:02 +0000
    Message-ID: <dkLAIvqnRsmqqatIKvsuqw@ismtpd0004p1iad1.sendgrid.net>

[​IMG]
    QRZ Awards -- Grid Squared Award Approved!
    Dear ,

Congratulations! QRZ Staff has approved your request for the Grid Squared Award for the callsign: NY6CI using the following logbooks:

List:
    NY6CI Logbook (NY6CI)

Your award badges now appear under the "Awards" tab on your biography page!

Would you like a quality certificate, similar to the one shown below, to frame and hang on your wall? Follow the link below!

[​IMG]

https://ssl.qrz.com/awards?s=571zd7fcf2b375a0f032abc9a19f1caeff7f

73, The QRZ Support Team

Do NOT respond to this email. It will not be read.

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Records show it was awarded but agree it is not showing. Reported to Hqs.

5. K6CLS

thanks for your help!

6. K6CLS

Hi, *bump* heard nothing about this for a week. NY6CI awards page still says "show application". Thanks.

7. W1DQ

Submit a customer support ticket at: https://ssl.qrz.com/support

8. K6CLS

thanks for your help. this is ticket # 218643