Grid 2 award question

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by VE2QCI, Apr 23, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. VE2QCI

VE2QCI Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello one of my friend have a grid 2 award in 10 meters mixed & 10 meters phone, what is grid 2 award? plz :)

2. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

W7UUU likes this.
  3. VE2QCI

VE2QCI Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks my friend.

4. R0QAF

R0QAF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Здравствуйте! Вопрос по диплому "Квадрат сетки": У меня показываются 84 неподтверждённые QSO, связанными как я думаю с ошибками программы журнала. Показывает не верный QTH. Правильный мой (PP42ta), который должен вводиться автоматически при загрузке , поэтому ошибки моей и так же корреспондента должны быть исключены .Можно ли исправить это ? Спасибо Андрей Санников (R0QAF) 73!

5. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello! Question on the “Grid Square” diploma: I have 84 unconfirmed QSOs, which are related to how I think the journal program errors are shown. Shows not the correct QTH. The correct one is mine (PP42ta), which should be entered automatically at boot time, so the errors of mine and the correspondent as well should be eliminated. Can I fix this? Thanks Andrei Sannikov (R0QAF)

The entry that you entered does not match that which your worked party entered. To resolve the issue you must determine which of the entries is correct. At that point, if your record is incorrect, resolve it by EDITING your record. Otherwise, contact your worked party by e-mail or private message to resolve the incorrect data issue.

6. AC2MM

AC2MM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Question on Grid2.
    How does a person keep track of this?
    Is there some kind of list or spreadsheet listing all the grids in the US?

7. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Open your logbook
    Click on Awards
    Select your callsign
    Scroll to Grid2 and read analysis result