Grenz Funktechnik

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by ON4NYO, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. ON4NYO

ON4NYO Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,I thinkthere must be a problem with Grenz Funktechnik !! a big problem and alsofor me !!

I order several things by Funktechnik Grenz inColbe , on 5 dec .2012 , I must pay in advance ,what I did .....After 14 day’s Ireceived no parts , so I contact Grenz Funk technik with several mails and theydeside to send me a part from my order ….They wrote me to send the antenne andthe SWR meter later !!! …jan.2013 .In Jan.2013 nothing …again mails from me toGrenz Techniek ….no answers !!

.On The 22 feb. I get amail from Grenz and they promised me, to pay me back and transfer the money to myaccount….Until now Nothing., no money back,no SWR diamond ,no Comtech antenna .... and now se are 17 april 2013 !!

I send again several mails , 2 times a fax and noanswer ! I try also to call them ,most of the time an answer machine and tel.line problems.I think they put the phone off-hook !!

So I ask a girl friend to send a mail to FunktechniekGrenz for info …are the next items in stock, how much is the shippingprice etc …and yes inside 2 day’s she got an answer !! they wil answer interested buyers !!

So I send 14 day ago a mail to ECC in Germany (European consumer complaints centre ) ….2 day’s later an answer and they adviseme to fill in a complaints form en send it to the ECC in Belgium …what I did .

Last week I send a mail to the police department inColbe and also the town hall in colbe..Mr.Grenz
    is also a radio amateur and would be ashamed to other colleagues radio amateurs .

Let’s hope for a good end …..and I hope to get my money back …..

But for me Grenz Technik >>> Never Again

Regards

François ON4 NYO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.