SOLD GRACE DIGITAL MONDO + WIFI INTERNET RADIO

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by WB9CTP, Nov 27, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Here's a beautiful white (w/black front panel) Grace Digital Mondo + wifi internet radio for a great price. Check out these features:

--comes with rechargeable battery pack ($40 value!) so this is truly a portable radio within your wifi range !

--comes with original box, a-c adapter, remote control & printout of the manual !

---looks great; works 100% !

---built in Chromecast and Bluetooth

---stream THOUSANDS of radio stations from around the world plus "internet-only" radios stations !

---if you have a subscription, you can stream all of the SIRIUSXM stations !

---also, you have access to: iHeart radio, NPR & public radio, Radio.com, SHOUTcast, BBC Radio, Live 365, and all your favorite podcasts.

---using built in Chromecast, you can also stream Pandora, Tune In and many more apps from your phone or tablet !

These retail for well over $100 plus the $40 battery pack. MY price is just $65 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states. USPS money orders, cash or cashier's checks ONLY. No Paypal please!

If you're interested, send me an EMAIL to: Radioron50@yahoo.com. I ship the same day your payment arrives and immediately send you your tracking number. This will ship either USPS Priority Mail or USPS Retail Ground Shipping. Thanks for looking & 73 ! MONDO +-1.jpg MONDO +-2.jpg MONDO +-3.jpg

2. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

This radio is now S-O-L-D pending arrival of funds. Thanks for looking and thanks QRZ.com !