For Sale Goodies Heading to Milford, Oh. Hamfest 6/15

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KG8EK, Jun 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KG8EK

KG8EK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

We will be heading to the Milford, Oh Hamfest at the Clermont County Fairgrounds Multipurpose Building, this Saturday 6/15. Bringing antenna parts, pieces & parts, a little white dog (not for sale), dig through boxes of bargain goodies, I will have several very nice receivers in good working order & very good condition.
    Lafayette HA-350 and a Lafayette KT-340 I will be starting them at about $140 ea and see where they go from there. I have a very nice Zenith Royal 7000 portable multiband radio. Should be about $160 or so for it.
    Several Heathkit pieces , A couple SB-303 receiver from about a buck & a quarter and an HW-12A 75m transceiver for about $100. I will have Heathkit power supplied. Lots of stuff, it will be worth the trip. This is a hamfest, EVERYTHING is negotiable.
    IMG_0789.JPG IMG_0790.JPG IMG_0839.JPG IMG_0840.JPG IMG_0696.JPG IMG_0698.JPG IMG_0850.JPG IMG_0851.JPG IMG_0856.JPG IMG_0857.JPG

K4NEB, VU2USA, N9ZDZ and 4 others like this.
  2. AD6FR

AD6FR Ham Member QRZ Page

Beautiful gear, reminds me of the radios I dreamed of owning when I was 15.

N4JTH and N4ENE like this.
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.