Discussion in 'Rig Control, Propagation, Cluster, & Other Softwar' started by UT0UN, Jun 7, 2016.
Good News MixW version 3.2 now in General Release
Is this all there is to the new version? They need to do some work on the website.
MixW version 3.2:
- Support for new transceivers for the CAT system: Yaesu FT-991, FT (DX) -1200, FT (DX) -3000.
Icom IC-7100, IC-7300, IC-7410, IC-7851.
- A new type of panel function keys (with the ability to display 12 or 48 macros)
- Added settings button Log bar.
- Fixed errors that were present in older versions.
- Online Callbook via QRZ.com. In the settings for Callbook: Callbook Type - choose - Site www.qrz.com.
In the Password - enter your password QRZ.com site.
The whole team at work. Keep for updates.
Thanks for the new MixW