ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W6PU

W6PU Ham Member QRZ Page

Ditto, and I've been a dxer for 56 years. Wonder why they'd take the time, trouble and expense going to Glorioso with pip squeak antennas and low power? The photo of the island looks like it's not to hard to get on, wonder why more serious DXpeditions don't go there?

Tonight 0225Z I worked an old regular in the area , 3b8cf on the low end of 40CW and he was his usual 579 with my beam over Eu...is FT5ga a 5w QRP operation or something?

Then the jammers and pirates.... all very frustrating:p

Bob W6PU

2. W4PG

W4PG QRZ Lifetime Member #279 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

No you're not. I probably spend 90 percent of my hamming just listening, maybe more. I also don't call a DX station until I have heard him and KNOW it's him.

As an aside, I wonder how many folks who purposefully QRM the DX on CW actually immediately stop it 'cuz someone sent DIDAHDIDIT DIDIT DAHDIDIT?

I mean, if I was an idiot who enjoyed purposefully QRMing the DX, the first time someone called me a LID . . . well . . . the HORROR!! :eek:

3. NZ6E

NZ6E XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Worst operation ever that I can remember.

The actual number of west coast ops that worked them is miniscule. With a non functioning amp I had no chance in the 3 or 4 openings we had on the west coast. With only a few left to have worked them all it was very frustrating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.