ad: M2Ant-1

GigaParts Opens Las Vegas Location with Former AES Employees

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by W4LKO, Jan 6, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KI4KWR

KI4KWR Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm here daily on chat from Southern NJ... :)

2. AL7RU

AL7RU Ham Member QRZ Page

From Reno it's still easier to go to HRO Sunnyvale or Oakland. I will of course stop by on my next drive by the Southern half.

3. KJ6LLB

KJ6LLB Ham Member QRZ Page

Great news. After getting my extra class license at a test session in Las Vegas 6 years ago, I always made it a point to stop into AES on Polaris. I enjoyed chatting with the staff and it provided a nice respite from the craziness happening on the strip and downtown. Was really sorry to see them go.

Thank you GigaParts for opening in Vegas.

4. N7RAJ

N7RAJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Glad to see a store return to the valley. Has been really disappointing having to order online. AES always provided a good selection of everything I needed when I needed it.

Gigaparts if you are listening, Please open a will call ASAP. You would earn my business starting tomorrow. Until then HRO has it because everything I have been ordering the Phoenix store stocks and gets it here the next day. Anytime I'm on the website the LV location says "stocking now"

Hurry up and open!!

5. KG7LGG

KG7LGG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Phoenix could use a Giga Parts as well.

6. KI4WMH

KI4WMH Ham Member QRZ Page

I was the victim of the Orlando, Florida store closing Hello Hurricanes , tornadoes etc ! we needed a store here :(

KF4ZKU likes this.
  7. W6XPA

W6XPA Ham Member QRZ Page

I think this is an EXCELLENT idea. I am glad that this press release went out to let me know. I will definitely begin using GigaParts for all of my ham radio needs when possible. Is there any way that the people that had designed the AES website, make a website exactly like the AES website for GigaParts? The AES website was awesome and it's search engine was super friendly.

8. KG4PAC

KG4PAC Ham Member QRZ Page

Sounds great maybe the'll put out a color catalog like AES always a great read. ;)

KF4ZKU likes this.
  9. W7ND

W7ND Ham Member QRZ Page

Plus NAB in April as well.

10. W9MB

W9MB Ham Member QRZ Page

Used my discount today. Very happy.

"Today, GigaParts Las Vegas is stocked with ham radio gear and is ready to fill your order! To welcome AES customers, GigaParts is offering a $25 gift certificate to every former AES customer. See www.gigaparts.com/AES for details."

NL7W likes this.
  11. K7MHL

K7MHL Ham Member QRZ Page

True, but what is bought in Vegas, goes home with you! ;)

NL7W likes this.
  12. K7MHL

K7MHL Ham Member QRZ Page

Great win for Gigaparts and for the former AES LV guys! They were a mandatory stop for any trip to LV I made for business, especially at CES time. Glad to hear that they will continue to serve the Amateur community even better than before, I always appreciated their support and advice!

NL7W likes this.
  13. N7RAJ

N7RAJ Ham Member QRZ Page

W4LKO and Sue arranged for me to pick-up some items here at the warehouse. They really went above and beyond for me. Extremely happy they are here!

If they got the item in stock here in vegas, they most likely can do the same for you!

14. KK4SMJ

KK4SMJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Now, open one in Orlando or closer to me. I'm an hour drive from the old AES Orlando store. If I took the time to go there to check something out, I purchased it there. Nothing better than having the sales person hook up a transceiver to and antenna and let you try it out.