ad: portazero-1

Gigaparts Explorer Backpack Full Review

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KG5AHJ, Feb 8, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W5CJA

W5CJA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I don't pay for TV services anymore. Everything I consume through my TV is YouTube content. I also pay VERY close attention to the words reviewers use when discussing a product. I can normally tell within the first 30 seconds if I'm dealing with an honest human or low integrity influencers.

I don't know how this applies to the ongoing conversation....but I guess I'm saying that just because it's on YouTube doesn't mean it's bad content. Still, most of the content is influencer trash / paid content. If you're an honest YouTube creator, I'm going to enjoy your stuff. If you're offended by anything I've just said, you're probably an influencer.

N2YQT, KE0GXN, KQ1V and 1 other person like this.
  2. KB1MCT

KB1MCT Ham Member QRZ Page

Back to the topic of packs, I carry my ft857d and assorted field gear in a Maxpedition Falcon 3 pack.

Room for everything, and if it doesnt fit inside, strap it to the outside. The back and shoulder strap padding is thick and comfy. Would definitely recommend.

You can hike farther if your pack isn't uncomfortable and fatiguing. Spend the money on a decent pack.