SOLD GeoChron Digital 4K UHD

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4DSD, Jan 30, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W4DSD

W4DSD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

GeoChron Digital 4K UHD world ham radio clock. Latest version purchased in Dec '18. Provides beautiful 4K UHD displays of the earth with the sunrise-sunset rendered in real-time through a small included computer that plugs directly into your TV via HDMI cable included. Includes selectable 5 map sets including the ham radio call areas, live location of the ISS and Hubbard Space telescope along with all amateur ham satellites available also. Comes with a small Android computer, power supply, HDMI cable, remote control, small mouse, and original box and user guides. Lifetime software updates. Retail is $399 plus shipping. Shipped to CONUS for $320. PayPal or Apple Pay preferred. W4DSD email good on QRZ. IMG_0471.jpeg IMG_0755.jpeg

KE9OL likes this.
  2. WA3MOJ

WA3MOJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Monitor not included, correct?

3. W4DSD

Yes, my big 70" monitor not included.

4. KN0U

KN0U Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll take it.

5. W4DSD

SOLD to W9EZ. Wish I had more as there was 4 people wanting it within a 10 minute window.

KE9OL likes this.
  6. KB6QXM

KB6QXM Ham Member QRZ Page

I have the original mechanical Geochron that needs to be refurbished, but the factory wanted almost as much to refurbish mine as the retail price of a new one. This 4K box seems just as good. Of course there are always the shareware Geochron applications online for nearly free.

7. W4DSD

The factory exists of 6 people total. Actually the 4K version has more features built-in that are optional features for the mechanical clock. Being able to track amateur satellites is especially a good thing to determine when they are overhead.

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.