ad: ProAudio-1

Gary White KF5MWE (SK)

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by WV1Q, Jan 2, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. WV1Q

WV1Q Ham Member QRZ Page

Gary White KF5MWE (SK)

Regret to report I received a call this evening telling me that Gary White, KF5MWE was found sitting in his motor home chair past from natural causes at a campground in Arizona.

Posted by Gary's daughter, Sonya: It is with a heavy and broken heart that I have to make this post. Our dad Gary White went to his heavenly home. He was in his van traveling out west enjoying life and past away suddenly of natural causes. He was in Quartzsite, AZ camping. It will take several days to get dad back home to us. We will keep you all posted on the arrangements. Thank you all so much to everyone who helped us find dad. Please remember our family in your prayers especially my grandmother Alice White.

Gary Roy White February 25, 1952 - December 29, 2019. Wright's Funeral Home, Quitman.

2. WV1Q

WV1Q Ham Member QRZ Page

3. K1LKP

K1LKP Ham Member QRZ Page

THANK YOU LEE,

Obituary for Gary Roy White KF5MWE

Gary Roy White, 67, of Quitman, Mississippi passed away on December 29, 2019 in Parker Arizona.

He was born on February 25, 1952 to Royce and Alice (Doherty) White in Mobile, AL.

He was a loving father and grandfather that enjoyed serving his community and had a passion for extensive traveling through the western states. He was owner and operator of Internet Pathway of Clarke County, Mississippi. He was a licensed HAMM Radio Operator. He worked with Emergency Management Agency for the State of Mississippi and Clarke County.

Gary is survived by, 2 Daughters, Sonya (Jay) Tyrney, and Allison (Jacob) Cuevas, Mother, Alice White, Sister, Diane White Champion, Grandchildren, Brooklyn Whigham, Justin Mayo, and Ciarra Cuevas, Great-grandchild, Cooper Whigham.

Pallbearers are Justin Mayo, Eddie Ivy, Gary Maxie, Buford Rochester, Charles Grisham, and Barry White.

He was preceded in death by Father, Royce L. White.

Visitation will be held Sunday, January 5, 2020, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm at Wright's Funeral Home, Quitman, Mississippi.

Funeral services will be held on Sunday, January 5, 2020, 2:00 pm at the Wright's Funeral Home Chapel, with Rev. Michael Rasberry, officiating.

Burial will take place in the East Pleasant Grove Cemetery.

Memorials are suggested to the East Pleasant Grove Baptist Church Building Fund.. Online condolences can be given at www.wrightsfuneral.com.

KF5MWE STATION.jpg

ARRL-Flag-waving-.jpg
    arrl volunteer examiners badge.jpg
    A SPIRITUAL DOVE NEW.jpg
    A GOD REST HIS SOUL NEW.jpg
    ====.=== A candle_animation_1_.gif

RESPECTFULLY,

WV1Q likes this.