SOLD G5RV ZS6BKW the improved model!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WR3Y, Jul 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WR3Y

WR3Y XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I had this antenna up for 2 weeks, but my HOA committee told me I had to take it down. It is in like new condition and made over 80 DX Qs with it on Jt65 in 2 weeks. It performs well. I had it up as an inverted vee. My loss is your gain. It is made really well! I am selling it for $40 plus actual shipping charges which I will provide to you if you send me your zip code. Thanks for looking.

The Ultimate ZS6BKW G5RV - Simply the Best!
    • All Band Performance 80m-6m; No Tuner Required for 10,12,17, 20 & 40m Bands
    • Rated to Full Legal Limit 2KW
    • Rugged Weather Proofed Internal Solder Joints
    • Machine Crimping
    • Silver Plated w/Teflon SO-239 Connector
    • SO-239 Stainless Screws
    • Quality 450 Ohm Ladder Line
    • 100% UV Stable Components
    • High Quality PVC Dogbone Insulators
    End-to-end this antenna is 92' feet long. The ladder line drop is 40' in length.
    This antenna is built to last and provide years of rugged service. Every component, with the exception of the SO-239 connector, is built in the United States.

Simply put, from a performance perspective, the ZS6BKW G5RV antenna is top notch. Easy to tune, forgiving an a true performer. This enjoy will provide years of reliable service and great contacts.

This antenna is ready to hang and be put to use. Typically, the internal antenna tuning unit on your transceiver will be more than enough to tune this antenna. Otherwise, a basic antenna tuner will work just fine. In ideal circumstances this 92 ft long antenna should be placed at height of around 40 - however, few hams have ideal circumstances and this antenna can still be a solid performer at much lower heights or in an inverted-V formation.

IMG_2789.JPG IMG_2790.JPG IMG_2791.JPG

2. N8OX

N8OX Subscriber QRZ Page

I am interested in your antenna. Who is the manufacturer? My mailing address is correct in QRZ. My zip code is 62221. Do you have provisions to accept PayPal?

3. WR3Y

Oops yes sorry. I take paypal!

4. WR3Y

W5BM likes this.
  5. KJ6ZEB

KJ6ZEB Ham Member QRZ Page

If it's still available I'd like to buy it.
    Robert
    KJ6ZEB

6. WY4G

WY4G XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I want to buy your antenna. I can do a money order, no paypal. Zip code is 37115.

7. N8OX

N8OX Subscriber QRZ Page

Rob,

Based on your reply to my initial message above (first message in the group) I just sent a message to your listed QRZ e-mail address but got a reply saying the message was undeliverable. Is there an issue with your e-mail address?

Hoppy

8. KM4AVY

KM4AVY Ham Member QRZ Page

I will take the antenna if it falls through...thx

9. WR3Y

N8OX shipping would be $19 UPS or if I can squeeze it in a USPS flat rate box $18.85 ( 3 day priority mail).

10. WR3Y

Thanks for all the interest, but the Antenna is sold.

thanks to all

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.