For Sale G5RV Lite antenna for Sale and excellent shape

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB4OZM, Nov 21, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. WB4OZM

WB4OZM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Up for sale is my barely used G5RV Lite dipole. It is only 67' long and will tune down to 160m with an antenna tuner. I have worked some cool DX with this antenna at Tybee Island and Blairsville GA. I have used it for my portable but makes a good base station antenna as well.
    I'm selling because I don't do the portable anymore and I have way to many antennas and the wife told me some have to go.. so my loss, your gain.
    G5RV Lite, 80-6m(can tune to 160 with antenna tuner) Max power that I have used on it was 600 watts, the antenna is rated higher.
    Works great on 6 meters too. From Tybee Is I had a QSO with a Chile station! Very cool.

I have added my Scotch tape on the balun for added weather protection as you see in the photo. IMAG0025.jpg

Selling for $45 plus shipping.

Thx

2. K1SLT

K1SLT Ham Member QRZ Page

I would be interested in purchasing this antenna. Paypal Ok?

Mike
    K1SLT@arrl.net

3. N1PMK

N1PMK Ham Member QRZ Page

4. WB4OZM

Yes, I do PayPal,

5. WB4OZM

My email on QRZ is good. Thx

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.