ad: M2Ant-1

Further Electromagnetic Field restrictions in Poland?

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by G4TUT/SK2022, Oct 20, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
  1. KE9OL

KE9OL Ham Member QRZ Page

READ MY QRZ PAGE SECTION "WTF?".

2. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Please read the prior posts.

There is no evidence that any of these telecom transmissions you refer to enable or accentuate health problems at the weak background levels encountered in 'urban environments'. That conclusion makes causative conclusions that the data do not uniquely support. Essentially it -a-- speculation (one of many) within a degenerative hypothesis space.

There are extant natural sources of RF which dominate the radio spectrum over that great expanse of spectrum described. That means that NATURAL sources of RF, if such effects exist, are far more deleterious than man-made ones. An example: there are cosmic water masers and OH masers that far exceed, in field strength, the alleged man-made sources of RF in an'urban environment'. The Orion-KL water maser, when active, at 22 GHz is easily the brightest source of RF at that frequency in 'urban environments'. If you can document 'disease' caused by these and other natural sources of RF, please let us know.

Until that time, this technologically backwards initiative says more about the innovative will of a country than it realizes. And not in a positive way.

Chip W1YW

KE9OL likes this.
  3. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

SPF50.

;-)

KE9OL likes this.
  4. W0AEW

W0AEW Ham Member QRZ Page

You're just making up this bilge. Every person who smokes does not get cancer. Did you ever take a statistics course in school? Ever been to school?

5. KE9OL

YOU OBVIOUSLY MISSED MY POINT. IT IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF YOUR INTERPRETATION. MAYBE IF YOU READ S-L-O-W-E-R? IT'S NOT TERRIBLY COMPLICATED. THE FACT THAT EVERYONE DOES NOT GET CANCER FROM IT IS MY POINT AND IT'S AGAINST THE NARRATIVE. ONE NEED NOT TAKE A COURSE IN STATISTICS TO QUOTE "COMMON KNOWLEDGE". FYI, I USED THE WORDS "NEARLY" AND "CLOSE" FOR A REASON.

"THERE ARE 3 KINDS OF LIES:
    THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE LIE.
    THERE'S A DAMN LIE.
    THERE ARE STATISTICS." (PROBABLY NOT EXACT-TOO LAZY TO GOOGLE)

PITY YOUR PERSONALITY FORCES YOU TO INSULT THOSE WITH WHOM YOU DON'T AGREE. HATE MUCH?

DON'T GIVE A CRAP IF THAT HELPS YOU UNDERSTAND THESE SIMPLE POINTS OR NOT. SCIENCE IS MUCH TOO QUICK TO DECLARE FACT THESE DAYS AND MAKE IT THE NARRATIVE.

6. W0AEW

W0AEW Ham Member QRZ Page

I apologize for my ad hominem attack. It was uncalled for. I read your comment hastily and carelessly. I withdraw my remarks.

KA0HCP, KE9OL and N0TZU like this.
  7. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

These are highly urban population-center countries with substantial relative exposure to AURORA and the RF background they cause.

Do we conclude that AURORA are causing this alleged 'hypersensitivity to electromagnetic fields"?

?

?

KE9OL likes this.
  8. KE9OL

"SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN", WITH GRANT MONEY FOR A STUDY TO PROVE ITS EXISTENCE. SUPPOSE THERE WILL BE MORE MONEY IF THE PEOPLE GIVING IT OUT DON'T LIKE THE RESULTS?

TRY TO GET GRANT MONEY FOR A STUDY TO PROVE IT DOES NOT EXIST. GOOD LUCK, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AS IT DOES NOT FIT THE NARRATIVE.

9. KI7RPM

KI7RPM Ham Member QRZ Page

Im Just Going to say it like it is
    in the 50's we x-ray'd our childrens feet at the shoe store to see if there were any deformations
    which when the Machine was turned on pummeled every one inside the store with radiation
    Iodine was once thought to Prevent or be a cure for Radiation sickness the cold truth is DEATH is the only Cure
    once you are sickened by Radiation it's a Lethal Dose
    RF Radiation is Electromagnetic Radiation plain and simple the Sun emits it our cell phones emit it
    our tv's emit it as well as x-rays and other stuff the car you drive emits Electromagnetic Radiation
    our Bodies , household current, fiber optic Erbium doped Fiber Amplifiers , the common house hold microwave
    Remotes, the wireless Modem or router you have and Yes Guy's as tough as it is to Accept Your YL'S
    BOB (Battery Operated Boyfriend ) all Emit Some Form Of Electromagnetic Radiation
    In this age of Technology Sometimes Governments Forget the price that is paid for technology
    i Grew up during the Cold War Had TV'S computers cellphones numerous x-rays (Cause I was Stupid)
    and have Yet to Grow a Third Hand out of my forehead or a extra nipple on my chest
    i do not doubt that there are people out there sensitive to RF but arguing and defaming others because of their
    opinion causes the most harm .
    IMO i really do not see the need for 5G but hey We always want the latest and greatest Gadgets

Just My Opinion

and opinions are like A##holes everybody has one and they All STINK :)

KE9OL likes this.
  10. ZL4IV

ZL4IV Ham Member QRZ Page

My XYL has two Titanium rods in her spine, hmm, I wonder what frequency and power level will annoy her, vertically polarized bit of RF while she's nagging me is worth studying.

KI7RPM likes this.