SOLD Full Mobile HF Setup - FT-857d, ATAS 120A, Yaesu speaker, atas mount, MFJ VHF antenna

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WM6L, Jul 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
  1. WM6L

WM6L XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I've decided that I Dont like the idea of trying to drill a hole thru my new cars firewall to run cables etc... I'm gonna sell off the full setup for mobile use that I've purchased recently. Everything is new except the FT-857d and it has no zebra stripping and has never been mobile. Included is the following

Yaesu FT-857d Original box, Original hand mic plus the Vertec MH-59 that allows direct input Plus this includes the seperation kit and a Seat bolt mount for holding the face in a comfortable spot securely.

Yaesu - MLS 100 mobile speaker

Yaesu ATAS 120A brand new in box never installed

Diamond K400C mount for the ATAS 120A

MFJ 2 meter and 440 Antenna to avoid duplexer loss new in packaging

I'll sell this for $1200 OBO. NO paypal. Check or Money order and wait for clear before sending. Questions / offers can email my email i'm good on QRZ callsign@outlook.com or Text my phone -620-212-9711 or Call i'd prefer a text first as i get way to many spam calls and send 100% of unknown contacts to voicemail first.

IMG_0297.jpg
    Sorry Iphone doesn't really like the back lit screen very well. No color i tried seemed to clean up the streak of color vertically.

IMG_0298.jpg
    IMG_0300.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg

Attached Files:

KK4FTU and K5MTY like this.
  2. WM6L

New Price - $1100 or make me a reasonable offer.

3. KG5YBH

KG5YBH Ham Member QRZ Page

How about $1,000?

4. WM6L

I would do $1000 and since your in Tulsa your within easy driving distance to boot! Eyeball Qso would be great. Let me know and feel free to Text me 620.212.9711. All calls not in my address book get sent to a busy signal now.

5. WM6L

Please mark this sold. Will be traveling to Tulsa this weekend to finish the deal.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.