SOLD FTM-400XDR

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC3AWP, Apr 16, 2018 at 10:03 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
  1. KC3AWP

KC3AWP Ham Member QRZ Page

Looking to trade mt Yaesu FTM-400XDR, in good shape .Looking for a Kenwood D710GA. Everything that the Yaesu came with, including original box is here with one exception, ****the power cable is not included due to Id have to tear apart my truck to recover it, but it is the same as a D710G so just keep your cable if trading.**** Also included is a homemade mic extension cable included. Radio was purchased about 2 years ago and lived in my truck, radio club recently switched to DMR so this is no longer needed, also getting into packet and aprs so a D710GA would fit what im looking for. Id like the Kenwood to be the same, everything included from new, no worries if box or manual is missing. Would consitter a D710 Non GA if gps module is included with something extra/cash, but would really like to trade instead of sell. Any questions or additional pic requests can be posted here or emailed to kc3awp@gmail.

image9-min.jpeg image1-min.jpeg image3-min.jpeg image4-min.jpeg image5-min.jpeg image6-min.jpeg image7-min.jpeg image8-min.jpeg image2-min_LI-min.jpg

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018 at 10:23 PM
  2. N1VAU

N1VAU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Price with shipping if paid via PayPal?

3. KC3AWP

make me an offer, and figure $20 shipping

4. KC3AWP

sold pending funds...

5. KC3AWP

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.