ad: M2Ant-1

SOLD FTdx-5000MP, SM-5000, DMU-2000, SCU-17, PR-781 with boom, Palstar HF-Auto and Palstar LA-1K

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N0RK, Jun 27, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. N0RK

N0RK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a complete station setup for sale. This is my secondary station, one i don't use anywhere near as much as i had planned due to life changes. Great equipment but just to much to leave sitting around when i don't even use the primary station as much as i want to. See below for items. I will sell the tuner/amp separately from the radio but the main package i do not want to split up right now.

Radio Package:

FTdx-5000mp - Replaced all of the OLED's in March of 2019 with direct Yaesu replacements. MP has the OXCO in it.
    SM-5000 - Replaced LCD screen at the same time as the OLED's in the radio (it was dim).
    DMU-2000 - All cables and such with it and includes 15" black monitor
    SCU-17 - Comes with correct cable for the radio and USB cable
    Heil PR-781 - Comes with PL-2T boom and XLR to RCA cable as well as Mogami XLR cable (i plugged the mic in the back, not the front)
    All original boxes, cables, manuals, etc come with all of the above items.
    Whole package is $3500 plus actual shipping costs. Paypal is fine but you are responsible for any fee's.

Amp/Tuner:
    Palstar LA-1K amplifier - New in February of 2019
    Palstar HF-Auto - New in March of 2019
    Will take $4000 for the pair, or $2900 for the amp and $1300 for the tuner. All original boxes and cables with both. Anderson plugs are already on the tuner power cable.

Local pickup is also welcome. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! 20190625_194045_resized.jpg 20190625_194056_resized.jpg 20190625_194100_resized.jpg 20190625_194112_resized.jpg

KN6S, K5MTY, KD0WGB and 2 others like this.
  2. KN6S

KN6S Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Would you consider selling just these items?

DMU-2000 - All cables and such with it and includes 15" black monitor
    SCU-17 - Comes with correct cable for the radio and USB cable

3. N0RK

Not right now, ive had several people asking about the radio and accesories so i will keep them togeather for now. Thanks!

4. KN6S

KN6S Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you! :)

5. N0RK

No problem!

6. N0RK

Amp and Tuner are pending sale, waiting on funds to clear. Will post back if something does not work out.

7. N5EIT

N5EIT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

If the whole package is still available on August 8, I’ll buy it... I’m on vacation with my kids right now but I’d love to have this complete setup. I’ve been eyeing an FTDX-5000MP and that tuner/amp combo for a good while. I’m totally serious!!!

8. N0RK

The tuner and amp have sold. The whole radio package is still available though!

9. N5EIT

N5EIT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Okie dokie... I’ll keep peeking in. I’m still interested in the radio package. I should be done with vacation on August 7 or 8. If it’s still around I’ll hit you up.

10. N0RK

Sounds good to me!

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.