ad: ProAudio-1

FT4TA ON AIR NOW

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by VK3KTT, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: FBNews-1
  1. VK3KTT

VK3KTT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Well they are on the air nice strong signal on 20m and 15m. Plenty of Lid US station who must be asleep and plenty of US DX police ha ha ha its a Joke. I"M happy havent worked them yes but I have a chance .good luck in this one should be doable but tough.
    cheers

2. K7WFM

K7WFM Ham Member QRZ Page

I can barely hear them on 15M right now. The UP cops are in rare form today on 20M. LOL

3. W0JMP

W0JMP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Good signals here in Minnesota. I will wait for the mob to die down a bit.

Not sure, but think I have a good shot at this one.

Dan, W0JMP

4. K9ASE

K9ASE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I've seen them spotted on 20 all day but haven't heard a peep. They must be sharing antennas with Christmas Island.

5. W0JMP

W0JMP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I think Christmas Island is finished. I never heard them strong enough to even try a call. But FT4TA seems stong enough for me to work.....once the pile calms down.

Danny, W0JMP

6. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I heard them this afternoon with a good signal. The op seemed to be having problems pulling anybody out of the pileup. Maybe I'll catch them with a fringe contact or when the pileup abates somewhat. Ya kinda hafta hate 'dx clusters' in these situations.

7. KB2FCV

KB2FCV Ham Member QRZ Page

I heard them on rtty, and could not make them out on 20m ssb.. but from what I've heard so far... once the pileups die down a bit I think I should be able to work them. I'll probably jump in head first over the weekend.

8. WA8UEG

WA8UEG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Last night was great, they had a nice signal around 8 PM local and after listening for 5 minutes to find out where they working the stations only took a couple of calls to get them in the log on 20 SSB. No police, no one tuners up, no one calling on their transmit frequency, no one QRMing them!!!!!!!!! Won't last and glad I got them in the log early, now just need a CW contact and 17 & 12 either SSB or CW.

9. KB3LIX

KB3LIX Ham Member QRZ Page

They are spotted on 10m phone this morning,
    working UP 5-50 kc.

50 kc....REALLY !

Let the WHINING and GNASHING of teeth begin.

I do not hear them here, but got 5R8M on 10m RTTY a while ago.

10. WA8UEG

WA8UEG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

If the 5 to 50 was from a spot I would ignore it. Kinda like the guys spotting DXPedtions listening down 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.