FT4 addition?

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by W7OIL, Aug 1, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. W7OIL

W7OIL Ham Member QRZ Page

FT4 addition to the logbook - will it be added to the modes soon?

2. N2SUB

N2SUB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

3. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

It is there right under MSFK....FT4

4. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

5. N7RF

N7RF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Most of my FT4 QRZ Logbook entries (uploaded to QRZ and LoTW via Ham Radio Deluxe) say "FT4" but are not cross-correlating with LoTW when I do a download from LoTW to QRZ Logbook. A few that are green highlighted say "Data" instead of "FT4" . Yet there is no mode called "Data" in the QRZ QSO edit screen.

There must be a failure to communicate between WSJT-X and HRD, or HRD and LoTW, or HRD and QRZ. I just don't understand it fully. I am reluctant to make more FT4 QSO's until I can this logbook mess straightened out. Any advice?

Dave N7RF

6. KK5JY

KK5JY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Just make QSOs. Sort out the logbook later. You can always re-upload your QSOs in bulk in the future if one or more of the log providers can't auto-migrate or auto-repair their issues.

7. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

QRZ conforms with the latest revision to the ADIF standard; " DATA" is not an ADIF recognized mode. The mode enumeration " DATA" is emanating from one of your sources that is not in conformance with the standard.

See: http://www.adif.org/310/ADIF_310.htm#Mode_Enumeration

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019