For Sale FT1000MPMarkV-FIELD with Inrad filters

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NN3RP, Jun 5, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
  1. NN3RP

NN3RP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

FT1000MPMarkV-FIELD loaded with High Performance Inrad filters:

4.5 kHz bandwidth Roofing Filter 70 MHz first IF
    701 400 Hz 8 MHz 2nd IF
    703 400 Hz 455 kHz 3rd IF
    705 500 Hz 455 kHz 3rd IF
    705 500 Hz 2nd receiver 455 kHz IF filter
    709 2100 Hz 8 MHz 2nd IF
    702 2100 Hz 455 kHz 3rd IF

IF Out mod has been performed to use with preferably FuncubePro (I am using) or any other SDR of your preference (not included).

Another mod done was to cut the CFL inverter board cable as seen here:
    http://www.makarov.ca/markV_display.htm

This mod works!!! Although the time it took to show the display never bother me :)

The rig has been used for my little pistol contesting connected to SPExpert amp! It was bought from a Estate.

Included:
    Manual,
    power cord,
    no mic
    no original boxes but it will be well packed

$1600 shipped to East Coast area. Yes, with all the Inrad High Performance filters included!
    If you are in central or west, please help with shipping / insurance / signature to your QTH .

More pictures upon request for interested party
    Sold as is.

Various forms of payment can be accepted and international shipping can be arrange at new owner's expense. Prefer a call instead of messages / emails...whatever:
    Two Zero Two 6 4 1 2 7 Four Four

Happy DX!

73s

Due to part swappers, all sales are final. I can only guaranteed to not be DOA.

Purchased an Icom 9100 and I am happy with it so far.

FT1K_FRONT2.jpg
    FT1K_ORIGINAL.JPG

FT1K_REAR.JPG

FT1K_FRONT_1.jpg

2. NN3RP

Prefer pick up in the Washington, DC area...

3. NN3RP

Thanks for inquiring....yes, this jewel is still going strong! DC is the pick up area.

Rafael / NN3RP

4. NN3RP

I am reposting the radio for sale. I had recently (March 2018) sent to Byron Campbell for a check up / repair display. I have the service invoice to show what he performed:

- repaired the receiver front end,
    - added the receiver protection ANT-A/B micro-fuse using rear panel mounted plug-in fuse holder (couple of spare fuses),
    - installed custom LED back-light system to restore display,
    - installed the CW keying de-click mod and NB mods,
    - performance alignment,
    - corrected (calibrated) the transmitter band to band drive levels,
    - checked and verified CAT operation with personal computer,
    - turned on all installed option filters in the menus,
    - roofing filter install wire stubs soldered to the board were cracking loose, replaced with the size wire needed so that the wire stubs pass through the, holes in the circuit board for secure trouble-free connections.

This service call cost me $462.13. Since I received in March, it has been in its shipping box until a few weeks ago.

I had since purchased a ANAN 7000DLE and also own a IC9100. I am looking for reducing the heard.

My lose is your gain. $1600 pick up in DC is still a bargain for this unit with all the filters included. I will let it go with the Funcube dongle SDR. Shipping at your expense.

5. NN3RP

More pics with the unit on can be arranged....thanks for reading.

6. NN3RP

Yes, I can take pictures of the rear showing the mod IF Out....

7. NN3RP

Speaker? Yes, I do have a speaker (SP 9000!!!) in excellent condition...Let's cut a deal!!!.

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.