ad: Anwtowers-1

For Sale FT-991

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N2PCE, Oct 13, 2017 at 2:34 AM.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: K3QNTad-1
ad: L-rfparts
  1. N2PCE

N2PCE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi All, I am planning on selling a few items to upgrade to a new radio. Here is my FT-991 in excellent condition. I will ship continental US or local pick up in NJ NY area. $850.00. Non smoking household.

73s
    Frank
    N2PCE

Attached Files:

KE4YMX, W5RD, KA8UGB and 1 other person like this.
  2. W8QAS

W8QAS Subscriber QRZ Page

Hey Frank, nice looking rig. What kind of payment options? PayPal, Mo or third party out of state co-signed check with a two week hold?

K5TXA likes this.
  3. N2PCE

PayPal is Good :)

4. WA2FSO

WA2FSO Ham Member QRZ Page

5. N2PCE

PayPal
    hi Steve the unit is still available if you want it. We can PayPal and I’ll get it shipped.

6. W4DBL

W4DBL Ham Member QRZ Page

How much time do you have on it? This would be a second one for me.

7. N2PCE

Well don’t know exactly unless the radio records it somehow. That being said I’m not a heavy user as I work more then full time and have a pretty active social life :) it’s mostly a winter hobby for me when it’s to cold to do much anything else :).

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.