ad: vanity

SOLD Ft-950 w/ mypanadatper

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8JGG, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
  1. K8JGG

K8JGG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have for sale my FT-950 HF/50mhz radio. I have included the followings items in the sale.
    -Original manual and one photo copy so 2 total
    -Original hand microphone
    -Original box with inserts

also have the http://mypanadapter.com/ installed in this radio. I would consider a radio trade (smaller) if you are looking for an upgrade. I'm no contester and just casual operator. My trusty 817 serves me well. Slimming down my station to simple so this has to go to new home.

So if you have a trade please email me K8JGG at icloud dot com. I like to handle my business via email.
    If you want to purchase please make a reasonable offer. Shipping will be your cost. I will answer all email messages I get. If you don't like my ad move on. Thank you.

John, I'm good on QRZ...K8JGG

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
    K5MTY and KA8UGB like this.
  2. W8NVC

W8NVC Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi John, I have a clean YAESU FT-100 HF plus 2 meter and 440 shack in the box, also has the Yaesu fc-20 auto tuner It can be seen on Qth.com. Just go to classifieds and type in my call sign to see it , Let me know if your interested in a trade. Its all 100%.
    Thank you you may email me direct at my call @ yahoo.com 73

3. K8JGG

K8JGG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

no longer available.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.