SOLD FT-857D with Many Accessories

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD2KKE, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KD2KKE

KD2KKE Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Yaesu FT-857D in excellent condition.
    Includes the separation kit which consists of numerous extension cables as well as brackets for both the head unit and body of the radio.
    Includes an external meter, great for reading just about anything you want. Can do an S-Meter on receive and SWR on transmit plus many other combinations.
    Also includes a LDG YT-100Plus automatic tuner. Tuner has a few scratches but works great. I do not have the cable to interface to the radio; I always just use a CW key, it seems to work quicker on some bands that way.
    Includes a Bluetooth CAT module. Allows the radio to be controlled from any Bluetooth device. Especially useful with tablets.
    Radio is in great condition, tuner has some blemishes, everything works great. Can send many more picture upon request of all accessories. Everything is included in original boxes with original manuals.
    May Trade for a Solid State Amplifier or a Ft-991
    Asking $850 Shipped ConUS
    Thanks
    857withcallsign.jpg 857andacc.jpg 857acc.jpg

K5MTY and KA8UGB like this.
  2. KD2KKE

KD2KKE Ham Member QRZ Page

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.