For Sale FT-857D w/ATAS-120A, TCXO & SSB Filter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD8VT, Oct 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KD8VT

KD8VT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I have for sale an almost new YAESU FT-857D. This radio was purchased, upgraded, bench tested and packed back in it's original box for future use in rental vehicles when I thought my next job would involve lots of over the road work. However as luck would have it I landed a job where I work from home and fly to meet clients. So I see no need to keep this radio. This radio has the MARS Modification completed and comes with the original box and all of the original packaging as well as everything shipped from the factory in including an unused YSK-857 separation kit. It has the TCXO-9 0.5 PPM High-Stability Reference Oscillator and YF-122S 2.3 kHz Bandwidth Collins 455 kHz IF SSB Filter installed. The original hand microphone was upgraded/replaced with a YAESU MH5 9A8 remote control microphone. I also have a custom printed, spiral bound manual with plastic covers, an FT-857 Nifty-Guide quick reference guide and the ADMS-4B-USB programming software.

Also included is a used YAESU ATAS-120A Active Tuning Antenna System and an MFJ-336S triple 5" magnet mount. This antenna system covers HF/VHF/UHF frequencies. It was used for a couple of weeks with a friends FT-857D to ensure that the antenna performed as I wanted it to prior to purchasing my FT-857D. I worked 19 states in 10 days. So I purchased a new FT-857D and all of the accessories I thought I needed. My original cost for the entire package was just over $1500. I will ship this package for $1200 check or money order. Call KD8VT @ (330)-206-4909.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

KA8UGB likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.