ad: M2Ant-1

SOLD FT-857d + Separation Kit

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AD0EO, Jan 12, 2019 at 9:55 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AD0EO

AD0EO Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am parting with this barely used FT-857d. It has never been installed in a vehicle and has seen minimal use. As you can see from the pics, it's in very good shape and will ship with original manuals and in the original box. Includes everything that is pictured. I will pack and ship inside a larger box.

I am asking $625 including shipping via UPS Ground. The price is firm. I can email full resolution pics as well if you would like.

PayPal only, please. It's ready to go and I can ship immediately upon receipt of funds.

IMG_1041.jpeg IMG_1037.jpeg IMG_1038.jpeg IMG_1039.jpeg IMG_1042.jpeg IMG_1043.jpeg IMG_1047.jpeg IMG_1123.jpeg IMG_1036.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 10:06 PM
    K5MTY, KN4OO and KA8UGB like this.
  2. K0GKC

K0GKC Ham Member QRZ Page

DOES THIS RADIO HAVE ANY FILTERS.

3. AD0EO

Thanks for asking. It is as "factory" as you can get. I had it for about a month before I got a KX-3 so it's been used very little and I never did any mods.

KA8UGB likes this.
  4. KA9E

KA9E Ham Member QRZ Page

I can do 600. Shipped if thats good with you. KA9E

5. AD0EO

Thank you for the offer, however the price is firm.

6. KI7VGA

KI7VGA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

How old is 857D ? KI7VGA

7. KI7VGA

How old is the 857D? KI7VGA

8. AD0EO

The radio was purchased from Gigaparts in July of 2013. I can provide the original receipt.

9. AD0EO

I should add that UPS Ground shipping for a package of this size and weight is close to $40 (give or take depending on destination) for a regular person (e.g. I’m not a business so I am paying full retail for shipping...). I felt like including that in the price is simpler and clearer and avoids unnecessary surprises.

N4UVR likes this.
  10. KI7VGA

Give me a call tonight or tomorrow. Which ever is convenient for you.
    Bill 602-499-4972 KI7VGA

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.