Canceled FT-818ND with CW filter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KM6KJI, Jul 20, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KM6KJI

KM6KJI Ham Member QRZ Page

Selling my half year old Yaesu FT-818ND with 300Hz CW filter installed. The radio and the filter were purchased new from GigaParts early this year. The radio has been always kept in the vinyl case and it is very clean like new, including all the original stuff that came with the radio.
    20190719_234742.jpg
    I purchased the FT-818ND mostly for QRP CW on HF and never used it on VHF/UHF which I'm not much interested in for now, thus always feeling that I'm not fully utilizing it for what it is. So recently I have bought an HF-only portable to replace the FT-818ND.
    20190720_063314.jpg
    So I'm selling the FT-818ND and the YF-122CN (installed in the radio) at $680 shipped to CONUS only. PayPal only, no return. If the buyer doesn't want or need the CW filter, I will sell the radio only at $550 shipped. I'm not going to sell the CW filter separately until the radio is sold.

Some bonus items to be included: the CSC-83 vinyl case, the extra DC power cable and plug, and the micro single lever paddle that I made.

Please email me to km6kji@arrl.net if interested. I will not reply in this thread.

Attached Files:

AF7EC and K4DIA like this.
  2. W6LDX

W6LDX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Very cool! You could become very wealthy manufacturing and selling your CW paddle, it is very cool.
    Good luck & 73
    W6LDX

3. KM6KJI

Still available, dropped the price to $650 for full package or $530 for FT-818ND only.

4. KM6KJI

5. KM6KJI

CANCELED for re-listing with some update.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.