ad: elecraft

For Sale FT-767 70cm 430 - 440 MHz (432 MHz) Module NOS

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by G6YZC, Feb 5, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. G6YZC

G6YZC Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a NOS FT-767 band module for 70 cm (430-440 MHz) [10 watts]
    This the the "B" module FEX-767-7(B). It is new in the box. I took it out of the box for the photo's as per QRZ.com requirements. It just never made it into the radio.
    $150 shipped USA via USPS. Paypal welcome.

Paul N2EME
    g6yzc@msn.com or call/txt me on 978 906 5524

As there is some confusion amongst the moderators at QRZ.com as to whether they require my FCC Callsign in the picture or the QRZ issued avatar letters in the picture. I have included both, as well as all other government issued callsigns that I have previously held, as I do not want to offend anyone at QRZ. I am hoping that this is what hams who hold multiple callsigns are supposed to do.

If the item being offered is valued at more than $250.00 then the sellers callsign must appear in at least one photo, set and taken alongside the item offered for sale. Handwritten callsigns are preferred. Callsigns which are digitally superimposed (photoshopped) onto the picture are not allowed. p1.jpg p2.jpg p3.jpg qsl.jpg

2. G6YZC

G6YZC Ham Member QRZ Page

$125 shipped USA address

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.