Sale/Trade FT-101E Complete Package

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC7MF, Aug 22, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. KC7MF

KC7MF Ham Member QRZ Page

I am just going to put this up for now and see what happens. I have the following. FT-101E with SSB filter. VFO-101B External VFO, Matching Landliner Speaker/phone patch and YO-100 Station Monitor. Sure 444 MIC. I just got this from someone who said it works. (The Station monitor does because I tested it.) I can't test the radio for now because I don't have the accessory plug. It lights up (so does the VFO) but without the accessory plug there is no power to the heater circuit and so on. I ordered the plug from Ebay. But here is the thing. I am busy and really have no need for this. It was a dream machine for some and I thought the set would be cool to have. I have had FT-101's before and they are very good radios. I love the audio. So who wants to trade for all of it? I would like a modern HF radio of some kind. Modern. The items look very good particularly for their age. Don't write and ask what I would sell them for, make an offer shipped in the US. I can always wait to confirm it works well but then the price of poker goes up. I just got it from a non-smoker. Whether he had a cat, dog, llama or newt, I do not know, don't care and if you do, buy a new radio. It looks very good. The plastic is on the front of the rig and it would look even better if you peeled it off. Same with the VFO. But I left it on so you can decide. So there it is. Let me know what you have in mind. I can take Paypal and am not a tight bast....that is to say, I will pay the fees. As-is right now. Assume it doesn't work and be delighted when it does. I will not break up the set unless you are prepared to pay too much for the piece you want. 101e big.jpg

NH7RO, W7GST, K3EY and 5 others like this.
  2. KC7MF

PS. I am a very good shipper. I use Fedex.

3. W8BBQ

W8BBQ Ham Member QRZ Page

4. N1ECC

N1ECC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

OOPS, Is it sold yet? I am interested. As you will see on my QRZ Page I have a small collection and would not mind adding to it. We can discuss further using email if you like. My email address on QRZ is active.

5. KC7MF

Not sold yet.

6. KD0PTM

KD0PTM Ham Member QRZ Page

7. AE4RM

AE4RM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I may be interested. Can you e-mail me. My address is good here.

8. W1UWC

W1UWC Ham Member QRZ Page

If
    you haven't sold it yet please e mail me with what your looking to get.
    Dan W1UWC

9. KC7MF

Hi,

I am ready to sell this. $1200.00 delivered in CONUS. I apologize for not answering sooner. I have been away on business.

10. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.