ad: chuckmartin

For Sale FT-1000MP and Accesories

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WS0I, Dec 16, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. WS0I

WS0I XML Subscriber QRZ Page

ws0i.jpg ft1kc.jpg ft1kr.jpg ft1kl.jpg I have a very good condition Yaesu FT1000MP {Original} for sale with the following additional items and information..

FT 1000MP Serial Number 8J330162 Build Date 980827c2

This radio has all 8.2khz and 455khz filters installed, with the exception of the 250hz 455 filter.
    Sub receiver 500hz filter installed
    Yaesu FH-1 Remote control {Very Good condition}
    Yaesu DVS-2 Digital Memory Controller {Fair to Good condition}
    Yaesu MD-1c8 Desk Microphone. (Good Condition}

The radio has one small scratch on the top rear panel near the coax connector.
    The radio has the slow display warmup time only on initial power up.
    The DVS-2 has some tool marring where someone tried opening the case for battery and battery holder replacement.

I will also include the Inrad roofing filter, {Presently Uninstalled} Ruins SAM reception
    Also included is a Microham Digi-Keyer II with interface cable for the FT1000MP

I have almost all the factory boxes for everything with the exception of the FH-1 and DVS-2

I purchased this radio from HRO Virginia in 2011, I believe I am only the 2nd owner.

I am selling it purely for the reason I no longer use it after purchasing a Flex Radio, and it has seen very little use since then.

Addition pictures upon request, I will not ship this radio, it is a pickup only sale.
    Price is $1200.00 for everything.
    Phone number upon request.
    ft1kc.jpg ft1kr.jpg ft1kl.jpg

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    K5MTY, KA8UGB, KG4BFR and 3 others like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.