SOLD FSH3 Spectrum Analyzer with Tracking Generator

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AK5V, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-BCInc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. AK5V

AK5V Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale is a (mostly portable) Rohde & Schwarz FSH3 Spectrum Analyzer with Tracking Generator. It comes with a really spiffy carrying case, two manuals (one in German and one in English), an antenna and a power supply/charger.

I said “mostly” portable because the internal battery does not seem to hold a charge. Other than that it appears to work fine. Note however, I have never used the Tracking Generator.

The Spectrum Analyzer is out of calibration since 2015. There is about a 10 mm scratch on the screen, visible in one of the pictures. And there’s the battery, which I have not checked into, but I am sure is not cheap if you get it from Rohde and Schwarz. Likely it is a NiCd though. If you are clever you could likely save yourself some money. No guarantees though.

Since I have no control of whether or not you connect it directly to your 2KW amp I am offering it “AS IS”. However, since we are talking about a significant amount of money here once I come to terms with a prospective buyer I will make them a custom video of the FSH3 working. If they are happy they can either send funds to PayPal or send me a personal check.

Pictures are attached.

I figure to get between $2000 and $2500+ for the analyzer and hope to sell it within a few days. I will pay CONUS shipping (3-5 business days, insured) and PayPal fees, if any. If you are interested make me an obscenely high offer really quick and not only will you get it but you will feel really, really good about yourself because I am donating the proceeds to the University of Houston.

Please send questions to JMayes777@comcast.net or to my QRZ email.

Thanks and 73’s…
    FSH3-Front.JPG FSH3-Top.JPG FSH3-Back.JPG FSH3-Front 2.JPG FSH3-Front.JPG FSH3-Top.JPG FSH3-Back.JPG FSH3-Front 2.JPG FSH3-Case 1.JPG FSH3-Case 2.JPG

Jim

AK5V

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    AK6OK, WU6P and KE9OL like this.
  2. AK5V

AK5V Ham Member QRZ Page

Sale pending...

3. AK5V

AK5V Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD!

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.