ad: Amateur-1

For Sale FS Tentec,RT Systems,Uniden,Comet,Books & CW Tapes

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4XCE, Dec 30, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N4XCE

N4XCE Ham Member QRZ Page

FS Tentec 540 Triton IV,noise blanker,CW filter,power cable and manual ,works $150 - Tentec model 220 2.4 khz 8 pole SSB Filter $50 - RT Systems KR5-F6 programming/cloneing software and USB cable for the Kenwood TH-F6 HT with box and instructions $25 - Uniden BCD 396T Trunk Tracker IV APCO25 hand held digital trunking scanner,original box,charger,whip antenna and full manual ,(make a reasonable offer (you know what they sell for new) - Comet CF-350 duplexwe 1.3/30 /50-240 mhz 300 watts $20 - Books - ARRL Radio Buyers Source Book vol I , 343 pages $12 , ARRL Radio Buyers Source Book vol II ,210 pages $10 ,ARRL Work The World with JT65 & JT9 88 pages $10 (the Joe Carr Rec Antenna Hand Book in the picture is no longer available), High speed CW course by KB6MT Fred Zilliak three 90 min cassettes take you from start to 21 WPM with documentation plus a fourth cassette by Dr Harold Goodman ,Breaking the Code Barrier $25 for the package.Everything is plus shipping and sold working but no returns .I take Paypal or Postal money orders.please email me direct (not through the board) n4xce@bellsouth.net or call at 1-251-478-8823

Attached Files:

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.