SOLD FS: Heathkit GC-1000 Most Accurate Clock

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4DAS, Nov 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W4DAS

W4DAS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a working Heathkit GC-1000 Most Accurate Clock for sale. It is in very good to excellent condition. It receives the signal from WWV on 5, 10, and 15MHz. It decodes the time data embedded in the WWV signal and displays the time. These have been very popular since the 80's. It is unmodified except for the blue "HI SPEC" LED. Heathkit says that when the HI SPEC LED is on the clock is within 20 milliseconds of the true time. No issues or problems. I am the second owner from new. $225 shipped to any US address. You can contact me at w4das@comcast.net. Doug W4DAS

Note: the face of the clock is black. It is hard to get a good photo exposure. There was a fairly bright light shining at the clock to get a decent photo. It looks much better in normal light.
    DSCN1152.JPG

W4SPR, K4MJF and KE9OL like this.
  2. NT7C

NT7C Ham Member QRZ Page

Does this unit have the RS-232 interface unit installed? Does your case get HOT?

3. W4DAS

This clock does not have the RS-232 option installed. The case does get fairly warm above the transformer.

4. W4DAS

The clock has been SOLD. Thank you for the many inquiries.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.