ad: ProAudio-1

From Eduardo CO8LY

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by CO8LY, May 31, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. CO8LY

CO8LY Ham Member QRZ Page

Dear hams friends, maybe this forum is not the best place to send this message.
    My radios have serious technical problems and it is impossible for me to repair them.
    I have a friend in the capital who is selling all his radios and antennas, all very
    modern and in good technical condition.
    For me it would be very useful and happy to buy the IC-7300 that sells the ham and thus be able to
    be in all the bands without problems and forget about the cemetery of equipment that
    I have.
    That is why I ask you to help me with a PayPal donation to my manager.
    If you want and can write to me by email at:

eduardo.co8ly@gmail.com

All my life I have dreamed of having a modern radio and I think this is my chance.

Once again, a thousand apologies for my daring to write to you and ask for your help.

Best 73
    Eduardo CO8LY

2. AE1N

AE1N Ham Member QRZ Page

Eduardo is a ham's ham in the sense that he is very very active. I have worked him on many different bands both CW and FT8. I do not see him begging here. If he is able to get an IC-7300 it is not an expensive radio and will greatly enhance his station. You can see from his QRZ page, his present rig could use some upgrading. So I would encourage you to donate to his cause...