From Art Bell W6OBB

Discussion in 'Echolink/IRLP Tech Board' started by W6OBB, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KJ5T

KJ5T Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Art --

I had great joy working you on 75 meters shortly after getting on HF when I was 15 years old. I loved your show and still tune into Coast to Coast AM from time to time. Glad to see you on QRZ and hopefully I will get a chance to work you on the air again at some point.

2. KE5IQL

KE5IQL Ham Member QRZ Page

You are a Legend Art.Enjoy. 73

3. AJ4SY

AJ4SY Ham Member QRZ Page

My QSL2.jpg
    Hi Art, I started listening to you on Dreamland in 1992 and still listen, but sorry, but it's not the same without you. I still have recorded most of the shows from the 1990's to the present and have a large collection of Coast Shows. Hope I can contact you on the air some day. 73 Reuben AJ4SY.

4. KC8YLT

KC8YLT Ham Member QRZ Page

Good to hear your around Art and on QRZ, Hope your life is going well! I dont have echolink, but I hope to hear you on regular HF and work you as a contact. Thanks Carl KC8YLT

5. W5TXR

W5TXR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Art,

As a fan of your show (Love AM coast to coast) I'm happy to see you into EchoLink.
    I'm going to send you one of our W5TXR EchoLink Multimode Interfaces (El-freebo)
    Please try it out ! They are in use all over the world.
    You will be seeing a lot more of our interface coming up in the near future!
    I assume your address is good in QRZ.

www.w5txrlabs.com and www.w5txr.net

6. W5IPA

W5IPA Ham Member QRZ Page

So you moved back from the Philippines ?

7. K8ERV

K8ERV Ham Member QRZ Page

Where is Pahrump?

Where is Nevada?

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

8. KJ6UFY

KJ6UFY Ham Member QRZ Page

Art,

Good talking to you and Paul from Omaha via Echolink. Echolink was a fantastic road partner during my drive home. Omaha to Fresno, CA. There is a lot of America out there! I picked up a new Dual Band HT at AES is Las Vegas while passing through. So far the download software and the process thereof is pretty straight forward.

73s

Dave, KJ6UFY

9. N0AKF

N0AKF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I enjoy talking to Paul and Art via Echolink too! Much better than the local repeaters have to offer :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.