ad: Alphaant-1

Free online magazine Antentop 01- 2014 is ready.

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by VA3ZNW, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. VA3ZNW

VA3ZNW Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi. <o:p></o>
    Free online magazine Antentop 01- 2014 is ready.<o:p></o>
    It contains 41+ topics. There are:<o:p></o>
    Antenna Theory: Linear Array Theory- Part II<o:p></o>
    HF- Antenna Practice: 44 Feet Dipole. Where is theTruth?: LawnAntenna: Buried Antennas forEmergency Communications: Simple Broadband Antenna forthe 40- meter Band: Directional Antenna UA6AGWV. 7.00: Antenna UA6AGW in Experimenters byRU1OZ : Antenna UA6AGW V.40.20:Field Antenna UA6AGW V.40.21: ShortenedAntenna G5RV for 14- 50- MHz Bands: Shortened Dipole Balcony Antenna for the 20- meterBand: SimpleWindow Loop Antenna: SimpleFolded Dipole Antenna for the 20- meter Band: SimpleWire Antenna for All HF- Bands: TwinTriangle Antenna for the 10- meter Band: CompactTwin Delta Antenna for the 80- and 40- meter Bands: Delta Antenna for 80-. 40-, 20- and 15- meter Bands:Windom UA6CA for 80-, 40-, 20- and 10- meter Bands: Air Plane HF Antennas<o:p></o>
    And other chapters: VHF- UHF Antennas, TV Antennas, UsefulPieces, Tube Transceiver, Tube Transmitters, Regenerative Receivers, Antenna Tuning Units and so on.<o:p></o>
    <o:p></o>
    www.antentop.org<o:p></o>
    <o:p></o>
    Best Regards,<o:p></o>
    Igor, va3znw<o:p></o>

2. WX4CAZ

WX4CAZ Ham Member QRZ Page

3. K7FD

K7FD Subscriber QRZ Page

2014? This is 2015...

4. KK4HOK

KK4HOK Ham Member QRZ Page

The website is terrible.

5. N8NYY

N8NYY Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for putting this website and content together... Some really good information. Don't worry about the negative comments from snobby people who likely never lifted a soldering iron nor contributed to the hobby at all.

Rude negative people suck.

6. N8NYY

KK4HOK: No constructive criticism at all? Really? You sir in my opinion lack the character required to enjoy the honor of an Amateur Radio License and certainly have no business offering "public" service for the sake of bragging rights. You should be ashamed of yourself.

7. K1BBB

K1BBB Ham Member QRZ Page

Truthfully, most of the Amateur Radio sites I've been on are not great (including my club's site). I personally don't think the look of a website denotes whether the content is decent or not. I've been on plenty of Amateur Radio sites that look like they were built in 1997, but contain very useful information for me. I've not checked Igor's site content out yet, but I'm certainly willing to when I have a moment.

8. N8NYY

I agree wholeheartedly. I probably shouldn't have posted that remark last night but it just burns me alive when people put down someone for trying to contribute something positive to the community. This is a hobby and as such these things should be appreciated. Content is much more valuable than form and had it not been for the many many text files written during the 1980's and 1990's which had horrible form many of today's flashy websites would have much less content.

If someone isn't happy with the look of the website and feel they could make it better then they should offer to do that instead of just telling someone their work is terrible.

9. K5ATG

K5ATG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Website is a little confusing but once you get past that part there is a wealth of information there. It is worth checking out because you never know, you just might learn something new.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.