Free Custom QSL card design

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by AG5WT, Oct 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KN4USQ

KN4USQ Ham Member QRZ Page

That's awesome! Thank you so much, that's very kind of you.

2. AG5WT

AG5WT Ham Member QRZ Page

No problem. I sent you a private message with some questions about the back.

3. AG5WT

KN4USQ.jpg

KN4USQ Back.jpg

KJ4VTH, PY2RAF and KK7AMB like this.
  4. KN4USQ

Outstanding sir,
    Thank you I will cherish your work and kindness in this matter. Congrats to your Nephew and his friend. Sorry for the multiple posts, I'm new to this forum thing and was experimenting.
    73 Thank you so much.

5. AG5WT

Glad I could help. Were the additions on the front of the card okay?

6. KN4USQ

Perfect, absolutely perfect sir. I've had my general since May and have envisioned my card as a sketch of my first station. This card is better than what I imagined....you nailed it! Thank you.

PY2RAF likes this.
  7. AG5WT

When you have it printed, they may require a bleed, which is where the image extends beyond the area of the paper. A competent printer should just be able to extend the black portion of the border to what they need and just center the white stripe to the edge, but if you have any trouble let me know and I can add some bleed for you. If you are printing it yourself, you will likely not have a printer that can print to the edge anyway so you'll just have to trim.

KN4USQ likes this.
  8. KK6NOH

KK6NOH Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey I think that's a very generous offer you're making folks. I took a crack at making my own QSL cards a while back, but after I printed up a bunch at home I found out they were the incorrect size.

Put my name in the bowl, and maybe I'll get lucky when you pick four winners. Thanks!

9. AG5WT

Congratulations, you win. I'm doing it in my free time and I've got one more to take care of before yours, but send me a brief description of what you have in mind, what info you want to be present, and whether or not you'll be mailing as a postcard or in an envelope. Yours is probably the last one that I'll be doing.

10. PY2RAF

PY2RAF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ooooh boy I'm late to the party /o\

Hey Johnnie! \o/

I'm back to the hobby after a 15-year hiatus and recently I got a SWL card report, SASE and stamped - Man, I have to pay it back.
    However, I'm failing to come out with a nice QSL design. - This is going to be my first QSL card and I wanted something nice.

I have selected a three image pairs for designing the card, front-back; but never moved this forward

The images are at https://rf3.org:8443/q/imagens/qsl/

If you deem that this is worth the challenge, I would gladly and happily send you a QSL of mine as soon I get it printed :)
    Also of course- no hardfeelings if you think this is not the case or outside your scope! :)

Anyways - Thanks for stopping by! ;-)

Have a great week!!