Frailty of consumer ego (what rig not to buy)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KK4YWN, Nov 30, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. KK4YWN

KK4YWN Ham Member QRZ Page

You've never drank Kentucky Gentleman.

That stuff is liquid horror.

W4IOA likes this.
  2. VA3VF

VA3VF Ham Member QRZ Page

And with a name like that, it'll continue to be "undrank".:D

I wonder if it's anything like Newfoundland Screech, the traditional one. Check it out.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    N3AWS likes this.
  3. WD4IGX

WD4IGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Uh, what "view attachment number?"

Attached Files:

4. WD4IGX

Sure you can. No matter what a dictionary says, "love" in common usage has also come to mean "to like really a great deal." Dictionaries are complied from common usage but don't always keep up.

5. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

This one
    2017-12-02_2337.png

6. WD4IGX

Ah I see. He was replying to and quoting Burt and I didn’t see it because I have Burt on ignore.

N3AWS and WZ7U like this.
  7. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

I kinda figured that. That's a big part of why I have nobody on ignore. If I don't like what someone has to say I ignore it myself without the aid of technology. Keeps simple things like that from happening. A sort of blue on black thing. Now you know.

It's actually a cute picture but I'll leave it up to you to look for it, if you're so inclined.
    Now I will leave you needing eye bleach for no really good reason...

burt_narcissism.jpg Sorry man, I've been looking for a good reason to dredge that pic up for a while now. Nothing personal. :D

W4IOA likes this.
  8. K1OIK

K1OIK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Why is it people say nothing personal, when that's exactly what it is. I left your picture in the above, I wouldn't want your artistry to be ignored.

center of life.jpg

W4IOA likes this.
  9. W3WN

W3WN Ham Member QRZ Page

Just FYI, I do have the PM, just haven’t had a chance to read it yet. I’m a little behind schedule, we ended up spending more time with Little Miss Field Day this afternoon than I had anticipated.

10. W4IOA

W4IOA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I can see how people may think that about you because of many of your comments.....but....I have come to a somewhat understanding of your intentions and don't totally believe your comments are self centric. They are often on the edge of it.
    A little softening of those edges and wow, it's all good