Fox-1E... another AMSAT-NA failed satellite

Discussion in 'Satellite and Space Communications' started by WE4B, Jan 21, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-Geochron
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. WE4B

WE4B Ham Member QRZ Page

Like I said, AMSAT-NA continues to try to sweep failures under the rug and will not respond to requests from many members about the status of failed spacecraft. In fact, they have even stopped mentioning Fox-1E in weekly news releases. I guess the thinking is, out of sight, out of mind... that's the M.O. of how the 'legacy leaders' operate.

Members of an organization should not have to beg and plead for answers from 'leaders'. Especially a niche organization such as AMSAT-NA. It is what it is and the eyes of the amateur radio world are upon AMSAT-NA.

Any non-profit organization (or any business) that has BoD members that intentionally violate the bylaws of the organization and run afoul of the corporate code in the location where they operate stand the chance of losing their right to operate. I have no control over that, only the BoD members that sign-off on these violations would be responsible if that were to happen. We all see it frequently happen on the 6 o'clock news where executives of companies run afoul of laws. I'm not a lawyer or and didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night so I'm not an officer of the court. I have clearly stated that AMSAT-NA 'legacy incumbents' have violated the bylaws of the organization and through doing so have violated the Corporate Code of Washington DC. Once again, I'm not a lawyer. If people want to read about it, here's a credible source from a current BoD member (that wasn't involved in the conspiracy):

http://amsat.wd9ewk.net

Here's the definition of conspiracy from dictionary.com:

Conspiracy - An agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.

To put the thread back onto the topic, AMSAT-NA seems to be hoping that people will just forget about Fox-1E and is now no longer providing any regular updates about the spacecraft. Myself and others realize that this is another failed mission. We do not understand why AMSAT-NA won't just say that.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]